Security and Acceptable Use Polic
You are here: Security and Acceptable Use Policy
Security and Acceptable Use Policy NEW Machinery®
1. This page defines the general NEW Machinery® policy governing the use of its external Internet resources by NEW Machinery® staff and by general internet users.
2. All NEW Machinery® information systems are liable to a recording and monitoring regime intended to maintain security and to ensure that NEW Machinery® internet services remains available to all users, which include both automated and manual audit procedures to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Any information recorded is not used to identify individual users or their usage habits unless required for duly authorised security or law enforcement activities. Raw data logs are used and retained for no other purposes. See the Privacy page for further information on our privacy policies.
3. NEW Machinery® Websites are published under the authority of the Secretary of "EX.MOD", and contain information duly sanctioned for release to the general public. They are bound by the Copyright regulations laid down elsewhere on this site.
4. The UK "EX.MOD" is the operating authority for a number of Internet domains, which are as follows:
- www.new-machinery.com Main website
- drill.new-machinery.com for grill rigs
- farm.army-uk.com Agriculture machinery. combains, farm tractors
- www.army-uk.com Main website for America and EU country
- www.toprest.com All new gensets
- genset.new-machinery.com gas, diesel generators
- www.stroicar.com for agriculture machinery
- www.africa-uk.com Vehicles and equipment for African countries
- www.dbrush.net New drilling rigs, Pile drivers, compressors, pumps for sale
5. Any Internet resource purporting to relate to being an official asset (for instance a website URL or email address) should therefore normally be expected to utilise one of these Official Domain Names. There are a number of legacy instances where this convention is not yet followed, which will mainly be from the general NEW Machinery® 'new-machinery.com' address space which NEW Machinery® shares with Central and Local Government users, in particular email accounts in the form.
If any doubt exists as to the authenticity of an Internet resource not falling within these naming conventions contact your local NEW Machinery® authority.
6. All NEW Machinery® internet mail servers are configured to prevent their use as open mail relays, and any attempt by non-authorised personnel to use such servers will be treated as misuse. Any suspected abusive email from a genuine or forged "EX.MOD" address should be reported to your local NEW Machinery® authority.
7. The practice of sending unsolicited bulk mail ("spam") or e-mail floods ("mailbombing") to NEW Machinery® addressees may be considered as an attempt to cause a denial of service, and as such will be considered as a serious security matter that may therefore be pursued with the postmaster of the originating address.
8. For further information on the NEW Machinery® Links Policy, including how links are chosen and use of external links please see related link on right hand side.
9. The "EX.MOD" has established procedures whereby any security relevant matter affecting its external Internet services, such as use of these resources in a manner contrary to the Usage Policy, should be passed to an appropriate authority for investigation.
10. The following 24-hr email should be for any queries or concerns: contact us